A new book on understanding systems in organizations
Author: Steven Alter
Work System Press, Larkspur, CA 2006
HD30.2 .A483 2006
The Work System Method explains ideas that are useful in every organization for:
* Recognizing that systems involve much more than IT
* Describing and understanding systems from a business viewpoint
* Analyzing and improving systems
* Improving communication between business and IT professionals
* Increasing the likelihood of successful implementation
* Understanding the role and limitations of IT
The Work System Framework™ is the idea behind the work system method. Even a basic understanding of any work system requires attention to the nine elements of the work system framework.
BE THE FIRST ON YOUR BLOCK TO RECOGNIZE WHY:
Created by The Authors Guild
A note for users of older versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, or AOL:
This site will look a lot better in a newer browser. Download one for free!
Internet Explorer: Windows Mac | Netscape: Windows Mac Other
For AOL users, please choose Internet Explorer above.